TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GIFT CERTIFICATES
These terms and conditions are between the Purchaser, the recipient of the Gift Certificate, and Flight City Pty Ltd. By accepting and using this Gift Certificate, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. If you have purchased a Gift Certificate the Terms and Conditions on the Flight City website apply.
REDEEMING GIFT CERTIFICATES
- In order to redeem your Gift Certificate you must contact Flight City by ‘phone or email no less than 3 months prior to expiry of the certificate.
- As with all Flight Bookings, Flight City Pty Ltd will do its very best to accommodate suitable appointment timing for your flight. Booking ahead provides both the Gift Recipient and Flight City Pty Ltd to arrive at the best accommodation for an appointment.
- Your Gift Certificate can only be used solely to redeem the flight or service nominated on it at time of purchase. To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate you will be required to provide your Gift Certificate code.
- You cannot redeem this Gift Certificate for cash.
- If the amount of your Flight exceeds the value remaining on the Gift Certificate, you will be required to pay for the balance prior to that flight.
- You may use more than one Gift Certificate at a time.
CANCELLATION / NON-EXPIRATION OF GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Recipient Cancellations: Gift Certificate recipients cannot redeem their Gift Certificate for cash.
- Purchaser Cancellations: The purchaser will have 7 days from the date of purchase to cancel the Gift Certificate and receive a full refund less any processing fees, provided the Gift Certificate has not been redeemed.
- Flight City Pty Ltd Cancellations: Gift Certificates are issued by Flight City Pty Ltd. Flight City Pty Ltd may cancel a Gift Certificate at any time for any reason and shall refund to the Purchaser any unused Gift Certificate value to purchaser, provided the Gift Certificate has not been redeemed.
- Expiration: Gift Certificates have a 12 month expiry from date of purchase. Arrangements to redeem the gift should be made with Flight City no later than 3 months prior to expiry of the certificate.
- Please contact Flight City by phone, email, or Facebook if you have any questions or issues in connection with your Gift Certificate
- Your Gift Certificate is non-transferable and its resale is prohibited.
- Your Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and has no cash value.
Flight City is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificate codes unless otherwise required by law.